ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAYS
Don’t leave the e-commerce business to the big box stores. Retailers large and small are accepting payment online as a way to alleviate friction. Allow customers to checkout and pay for their purchase immediately without unnecessary follow-up!
Below is a little direction to help you get started, along with a list of our standard gateways.
Why You Need a Payment Gateway Today
Make it easy above all else. That goes for you and the customer; payment gateways can be set up in less than a day, and maintaining it demands minimal effort on your end. Additionally, most consumers have already interacted with payment gateways previously, so you don’t need to worry about a difficult-to-use interface.
By catering to the preferences of your customers, you end up increasing their satisfaction, and in turn your conversion rates. A survey conducted by YouGov found that about 50% of online shoppers said that they would abandon their checkout process if their preferred payment method wasn’t available. That’s a major missed opportunity!
A payment gateway provider ensures that payment processing is secure and reduces the frequency (as well as the severity) of credit card frauds. With the help of SSL certificates and PCI compliance, our websites are fully set up to assist you with e-commerce security. Check out additional tips on how to prevent online fraud below.
OUR STANDARD PAYMENT GATEWAYS
Not sure which payment gateway to go with? Click through the options below to learn more about each gateway and to see which one works best for your business.
10 Tips for Preventing Online Credit Card Fraud
- Be wary of expedited shipping when billing and shipping addresses differ.
- Make sure IP location and credit card address match up.
- Watch out for suspicious email accounts.
- Do some research on that suspect address.
- Keep a log of credit card numbers.
- Consider using a fraud profiling service.
- Restrict the number of declined transactions.
- Always require the Security Code.
- Ship your orders using tracking numbers and require signatures.
- Strengthen your website security measures.